ONLINE PAYMENTS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This online payment system is provided by Supernet Broadband Services. Supernet Broadband Services may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Supernet Broadband Services is India.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions
All Payment quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Supernet Broadband Services reserves the right to change the subscription charges at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the Supernet Broadband Services account to which you are making a payment.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, Supernet Broadband Services is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will Supernet Broadband Services be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made as per the sources of debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require Supernet Broadband Services to refund the subscription charges (or part thereof) unless such subscription charges (or part thereof) have previously been paid.